- For those of you flying, have no fear, the TSA knows about the four species and will not stop you from passing "Go."
- In spite of Egypt's ban on selling lulavim to Israel, the holiday will continue!
|Ancient mosaic floor from synagogue in Tiberias, Israel|
- Hoping to grow your own etrog after Sukkot? It helps to live in the right clime.
- Wanted to ask someone to shake lulav and etrog but were unsure? Click here.
- Wanted to shake lulav and etrog but were too shy to ask? Click here!
|CT Scan of Etrog|
- What's the scoop on the Ushpizin? Seven days, seven sephirot, seven special guests.
- Looking for some soul food while you prepare gastronomic delights? Try "The Holiday of 2 Mitzvot" and "Finding Individuality Within Unity."
- Scrambling for some last minute recipes? Take a peek at Saveur's feature on Sukkot in Crown Heights (with delicous recipes to follow.)